Suter Produce 2020 Covid19 Safety Plan
We are excited to welcome you back for some much needed fresh air, quality time, and fun on the farm! We are committed to the health and safety of our employees and guests. In accordance with CDC, state, and local guidelines, we’ll be implementing a number of COVID-19 related safety precautions this season. Preventing the spread of COVID-19 is a shared responsibility, so we ask you to join us in working together to keep the farm safe for all to enjoy!
What we ask of you...
Only Visit When Healthy - If you have a fever or other symptoms of COVID-19, or have been exposed to someone who tested positive, please stay home.
- Social Distancing - Please keep 6 feet between your group and others.
- Wear your Mask - Masks are required indoors, on hayrides, and anytime you are within 6 feet of others.
- Hand Washing - Please use hand sanitizer and/or wash hands frequently at our hand washing/sanitizing stations.
Our Promises to You...
- Masks - Suter's employees will wear masks for the health and safety of our guests and other employees.
- Employee Health - All employees will have daily health screenings & temperature checks.
- Hand Sanitizer - Hand sanitizer stations have been added around the farm for frequent use.
- Cleaning - Extra cleaning procedures will be completed before, during & after open hours.
- Reduced-Contact Payment - Changes have been made to reduce the exchange of cash on the farm. Although cash is still accommodated, all registers will now accept (and encourage) credit cards.
- Minimizing Lines/Crowding - A number of farm activities and some minor food options have been eliminated this year in order to minimize lines and help keep the farm less crowded. (Don't worry, the Donuts, Kettle Corn and Cider Slushies are still definitely here!)